Make up has become something major requirement for most women to enhance appearance. Not a few women who are always applying makeup on her face that always appear more beautiful in every occasion. But the use of makeup on the face would be in normal doses and not excessive in view of the few women who actually use the makeup that does not fit with the overall performance.
Cleaning makeup correctly into the main things that should be observed by women. Not a few women who do not know how to clean the makeup that sticks to the face and eyes. Whereas a mistake when cleaning the makeup it will cause problems for the skin. Here are some tips that you must know to be able to clean the makeup correctly and appropriately:
1. Before starting to clean the makeup on the face helps you compress the face first. Use towels that have previously been soaked in warm water, wring out the towel and stick it on the face. The towels were still in the warm will help open the pores so that the rest of the makeup is contained in the pores can be easily lifted.
2. Clean makeup stick in the eye beforehand, such as mascara, eye shadow and eye liner. Attached to the eye makeup should be cleaned gently and detail that none of the rest of the makeup is left on the skin in the eye area that makes you prone to problems such as wrinkles and dry skin. You can use almond oil, baby oil, and olive oil to help you clean the makeup on your eyes.
3. When you finish cleaning the eye area, then you can clean your face. You can start swiping cotton that has been given a special facial cleanser ranging from the T, cheeks, chin, and do not forget the neck. You can use certain products as cleaning your face, of course you have to be smart to choose cleaners are suitable for your skin. If you want to use natural materials instead of cleaning chemicals you use, you can make use of cucumber juice or yogurt by the milk mixture.
4. Do not forget to rinse your face using clean water if it is felt across the face is completely free and clean of makeup. Rinse face with cold water and to close the pores are open during the process of cleaning the makeup, in addition to flushing the face using cold water will make the face look fresh back.
5.The face that was clean and rinsed should be dried by patting the face gently using a towel with a soft texture. Avoid wiping his face with a rough and using makeshift towel. Towels with soft textures, smooth, and has a high absorption function to absorb excess water on the face so that the face will return to dry quickly. Once the entire process is completed you do clean your face, use a special cream to protect your skin to always retain moisture.
6. Clean the face with soap, There you need to consider when you use this method. First, check what your skin type because it affects the type of soap that you need. When your face is dry and dull, select soap with Hyaluronic Acid is usually able to moisturize the skin. If you are easily coarse pores and blackheads accumulate, select soap with a gentle scrub. Use warm water to open pores and dirt easily cleaned. If necessary, use a facial brush or sponge. Do not forget to rinse the last, to do with cold water.
7.Cleaning Face With Petroleum Jelly, this technique is good for those who do not fit in with the soap. Usually because the skin is dry or sensitive to certain cleaning products. First, apply petroleum jelly on your face sufficiently. Flatten slightly while doing massage.You can also put it on the eyelids are using eyeshadow, or eyelashes. the use of mascara. Petroleum jelly is able to break down the makeup so easy to clean. Next, use wet wipes to clean. Put on the face, briefly, then rub gently. See the results, dirt and makeup raised well and a fresh face.
8. Using Baby Oil, Baby oil is commonly used by those who have sensitive skin. By using baby oil, skin does not dry easily. But after cleaning with this method, it's good to wash the face with warm water. Baby oil can also clean the rest of the makeup in a safe way and not make a clogged pore. Asleep in the cotton then used to clean the rest of the makeup on the face. Slowly alone with minor movement and spin, then the rest will stick to the cotton makeup perfectly.
9. Using Cleansing Milk, Cleansing milk works to clean the dirt deep into the pores. Apply sparingly and massage the entire face. You can use a cotton swab to clean the toner by the milk, or use wet wipes are more practical and fresh.